Please click in a box below for more information
- Information to support people if they need to go to hospital for an appointment or overnight stay .
- Information from Public Health England to help you stay safe .
- Coronavirus information posters to help you stay safe . You can print the posters to put up around your home to help remind you to do things safely
- Information for people who receive Social Care Services arranged by Devon County Council .
- Devon Link-up Helping people to stay in touch and keep active at home .
Posts in this category
- Getting NHS help when you need it during the coronavirus outbreak
- New rules for May to June. The Government has new rules and advice for people in England. You still need to stay at home as much as you can but some things have changed.
- Information updates about local services in Devon
- What you need to know about leaving hospital
- Advocacy and your rights – easy read information about about Advocacy during the Coronavirus crisis
- Coronavirus – poster about Shielding people who may get very ill if they get Coronavirus
- Click here to watch The hand washing Rap – a fun music video by the Purple All Starts to watch and learn how and when to wash your hands.