Please click in a box below for more information
- Information to support people if they need to go to hospital for an appointment or overnight stay .
- Information and advice to help keep you and others safe when you are visiting or staying away from home or on holiday .
- Coronavirus advice in Devon - Do it for your family, your community, for Devon .
- Local Coronavirus risk alert levels in England - what they are and what the rules are for each level .
- Information from Public Health England to help you stay safe .
- Coronavirus information posters to help you stay safe . You can print the posters to put up around your home to help remind you to do things safely
- Devon Link-up Helping people to stay in touch and keep active at home .
Posts in this category
- What is a Support bubble?
- Heatwave Plan – How to keep safe and well when the weather is really hot
- Information about Direct Payments from Public Health England – June 2020
- Information from Public Health England about Staying at home – what to do if you or someone you share your home with has coronavirus
- A message about Social Housing and Coronavirus from the Government’s Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- NHS Test and Trace – Dont be tricked in to sharing your personal information or giving money to scammers. This information explains how the NHS Test and Trace works to help you spot scammers.
- Coronavirus – Daily Video Updates to help you understand what is happening and information to help you stay safe and well
- Looking after your feelings and your body
- County Lines and Coronavirus – About County Lines and information to help you stay safe.
- Information about the Governments NHS Test and Trace – The Government says the NHS Test and Trace will help reduce the spread of the virus.