Please click in a box below for more information
- Information to support people if they need to go to hospital for an appointment or overnight stay .
- Information and advice to help keep you and others safe when you are visiting or staying away from home or on holiday .
- National lockdown - All areas in England are now is Lockdown (stay at home ) information about what you need to do to help you to stay safe .
- Information about the Coronavirus Vaccine .
- Information from Public Health England to help you stay safe .
- Coronavirus information posters to help you stay safe . You can print the posters to put up around your home to help remind you to do things safely
Posts in this category
- Information about Protecting people who are most likely to get very poorly from coronavirus (shielding) from Pubic Health England December 2020
- Easy read letter from the Department of Health & Social Care sent to people who need to shield to help keep them safe during lockdown from 5th November – 2nd December.
- Information from Public Health England – What to do if you receive a call, text or email from NHS Test and Trace
- What is a Support bubble?
- Heatwave Plan – How to keep safe and well when the weather is really hot
- Information about Direct Payments from Public Health England – June 2020
- Information from Public Health England about Staying at home – what to do if you or someone you share your home with has coronavirus
- A message about Social Housing and Coronavirus from the Government’s Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- NHS Test and Trace – Dont be tricked in to sharing your personal information or giving money to scammers. This information explains how the NHS Test and Trace works to help you spot scammers.
- Looking after your feelings and your body