Please click in a box below for more information
- Information to support people if they need to go to hospital for an appointment or overnight stay .
- Information to help you keep safe when things start to change on 4th July. .
- Information and advice to help keep you and others safe when you are visiting or staying away from home or on holiday .
- Information from Public Health England to help you stay safe .
- Coronavirus information posters to help you stay safe . You can print the posters to put up around your home to help remind you to do things safely
- Information for people who receive Social Care Services arranged by Devon County Council .
- Devon Link-up Helping people to stay in touch and keep active at home .
Posts in this category
- Scams – Information to help you understand about Scams and not getting tricked into giving people your money or your bank account details.
- Getting NHS help when you need it during the coronavirus outbreak
- Information updates about local services in Devon
- What you need to know about leaving hospital
- Advocacy and your rights – easy read information about about Advocacy during the Coronavirus crisis
- Coronavirus – poster about Shielding people who may get very ill if they get Coronavirus
- Click here to watch The hand washing Rap – a fun music video by the Purple All Starts to watch and learn how and when to wash your hands.