Posts in this category
- Easy read letter from the Department of Health & Social Care sent to people who need to shield to help keep them safe during lockdown from 5th November – 2nd December.
- Information for people with Down’s syndrome from The Department of Health and Social Care and written with people with Down’s syndrome. This information talks about what might happen if you catch coronavirus and you have Down’s syndrome
- Information about the lockdown in England from the 5th November until the 2nd December
- Hands Face Space Important information to help you and others safe from Coronavirus
- Washing your hands more often