Please click in a box below for more information
- Information to support people if they need to go to hospital for an appointment or overnight stay .
- Information and advice to help keep you and others safe when you are visiting or staying away from home or on holiday .
- Information about the Coronavirus Vaccine .
- Information from Public Health England to help you stay safe .
- Ideas to keep you active and busy at home .
- Coronavirus information posters to help you stay safe . You can print the posters to put up around your home to help remind you to do things safely
Posts in this category
- Remember – The NHS is still open
- Food Bank Information Poster
- Community Support in Devon
- Information from Public Health England – What to do if you receive a call, text or email from NHS Test and Trace
- Heatwave Plan – How to keep safe and well when the weather is really hot
- A message about Social Housing and Coronavirus from the Government’s Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- NHS Test and Trace – Dont be tricked in to sharing your personal information or giving money to scammers. This information explains how the NHS Test and Trace works to help you spot scammers.
- Looking after your feelings and your body
- County Lines and Coronavirus – About County Lines and information to help you stay safe.
- Information about the Governments NHS Test and Trace – The Government says the NHS Test and Trace will help reduce the spread of the virus.