Please click in a box below for more information
- Information to support people if they need to go to hospital for an appointment or overnight stay .
- Information and advice to help keep you and others safe when you are visiting or staying away from home or on holiday .
- Information about the Coronavirus Vaccine .
- Shielding - Protecting people most likely to get very poorly from coronavirus .
- Information from Public Health England to help you stay safe .
- Ideas to keep you active and busy at home .
- Coronavirus information posters to help you stay safe . You can print the posters to put up around your home to help remind you to do things safely
Posts in this category
- The NHS is still open
- New information from Public Health England (February 2021) on protecting people most likely to get very poorly from coronavirus (COVID-19) (shielding)
- Food Bank Information Poster
- Community Support in Devon
- Information from Public Health England – What to do if you receive a call, text or email from NHS Test and Trace
- What is a Support bubble?
- Heatwave Plan – How to keep safe and well when the weather is really hot
- Information about Direct Payments from Public Health England – June 2020
- Information from Public Health England about Staying at home – what to do if you or someone you share your home with has coronavirus
- A message about Social Housing and Coronavirus from the Government’s Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government