Please click in a box below for more information
- Information to support people if they need to go to hospital for an appointment or overnight stay .
- Information and advice to help keep you and others safe when you are visiting or staying away from home or on holiday .
- Information about the Coronavirus Vaccine .
- Shielding - Protecting people most likely to get very poorly from coronavirus .
- Information from Public Health England to help you stay safe .
- Ideas to keep you active and busy at home .
- Coronavirus information posters to help you stay safe . You can print the posters to put up around your home to help remind you to do things safely
Posts in this category
- NHS Test and Trace – Dont be tricked in to sharing your personal information or giving money to scammers. This information explains how the NHS Test and Trace works to help you spot scammers.
- Looking after your feelings and your body
- County Lines and Coronavirus – About County Lines and information to help you stay safe.
- Information about the Governments NHS Test and Trace – The Government says the NHS Test and Trace will help reduce the spread of the virus.
- Scams – Information to help you understand about Scams and not getting tricked into giving people your money or your bank account details.
- Getting NHS help when you need it during the coronavirus outbreak
- Information updates about local services in Devon
- What you need to know about leaving hospital
- Advocacy and your rights – easy read information about about Advocacy during the Coronavirus crisis
- Click here to watch The hand washing Rap – a fun music video by the Purple All Starts to watch and learn how and when to wash your hands.